Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Coming Soon to Etsy!

I have set up my etsy store and as I get this next batch of shirts ready for the Artisan Gallery I am getting a batch ready for Etsy. I am very excited about the success I have had in the Artisan Gallery and so I am launching into the online sales world. It will be very exciting. So here is a sneak preview of some new, some older designs that are coming soon! Stay tuned for the launch.

Our newest stencil from a picture taken at the New York Botanical Gardens.

Branch and Birds Front

Same, Back

Birds and Flourish Front

Same, Back


Side Note: We closed on our house today. Very exciting. More on that later.

4 comments:

greenezo said...

great shirts! lets get over to the new house!

Jess said...

hehe...you know you should get off the computer when your husband comments "lets go" on your blog from down stairs!

Carol Soules said...

Awesome shirts! Great house too!! Woo hoo! You Rock. Let's go paint some cabinets or something..... hehehe............

Anonymous said...

Seriously, your shirts are so cool!!
Do you make pre-teen ones also? It's soooo hard to find little sized "rocker" shirts for the daughter.
Just wondering.