Monday, April 16, 2007

Updates!

I have neglected to post about the various art I have been working on. Now I can't quite remember all that I was going to post about but here is some at least.

This is quite old. These are the sweatshirts I embellished for "the girls" for Christmas. Now I have two that I am working on for myself.


I added more workspace to the office my husband and I share, with the help of my mom. It is very full right now but getting lots of use.


I also added magnetic boards to hold all things inspiring and put in a sparkly lamp from Ikea.


Then yesterday we added a wire line (mom had picked it up for us a while ago) across the work space to hang shirts on. There was nowhere else to store them as we work on them and who wants to buy a wrinkled shirt? This way they look cool and I can keep the different patterns and color combos separate. Say hello to the first b+j greene clothing line (no pun intended, but oh well).


Lastly, some of you are anticipating a book to alter coming to your door in the coming months. My goal is to get it shipped out by the end of the week, but here is what I have done so far. It is a work in progress.



2 comments:

greenezo said...

beautiful! glad you're telling school to stay in its place and getting some time to do the things you love!!
xo

Carol Soules said...

Wonderful update! Love that clothing line (both the line and the clothing! lol Can't wait to see them progress.