Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Winter: In Progress


This is a painting I started a couple weeks ago. It has a ways to go still...more mixed media and finish the cars and trees. It represents me staring out my window (it is the view from my desk in our home office) and dreaming of escaping the winter grey and sometimes feeling delusional and seeing things that I am actually imagining. Yes, there is a map in the sky.

So I have decided to deviate from my original idea that this blog would be solely about education...it is going to be both because I don't need to try to keep up two blogs for the two sides of myself.

SIGH, I love vacation...now off to continue working on A's chair. I am actually making progress and will post pics of it later.

2 comments:

Carol Soules said...

Awesome start! Glad to see you posting art here too. Looking forward to seeing more.. of the painting....and the chair and.......
Enjoy your vacation time.

greenezo said...

es muy bueno!