Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Impending Ending

I can feel now that the end of my blissful vacation is near. My days of creative freedom are over. It is a paralyzing thought sometimes, but I am trying to make to best of it and keep the energy up. I have had so many ideas and felt so relaxed to pursue whatever I wanted this week. A nice feeling in the midst of winter and the school year.

Here are some photos from my trip to Rhode Island at the beginning of the week. Just random artistic views of the world.










4 comments:

greenezo said...

gorgeous photos!

Carol Soules said...

Great pics. Keep that energy up..tomorrow is a road trip day!

Anonymous said...

your photos are so full of energy. I love them!

thank you for visiting my blog! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of the first salt-n-pepper shaker pic to put in my kitchen. A HUGE one, like 18" x 24". I am going to mount it and stick it on the wall. Now, if this is anything like the CDs, I'll get access to it in like, what 3 years :p?