Saturday, March 24, 2007

A New Look for Spring

I suddenly was inspired last night to overhaul the colors and appearance of my blog. I had been wanting to make a header for a while and then the header didn't go with the background so I gave that a bit of freshening up too. My current color of choice is turquoise. I have this image stuck in my head of a black chandelier in a turquiose room and I'm not sure where I saw it...Lucky mag or Anthropologie probably. The chandelier I am thinking of is alot like this one.


In my mind I enjoy the strikingly modern turquiose and black contrasting the elegance and formality of the chandelier itself. The dramatic feeling of that image was my inspiration for the new spring cleaning of my blog.

5 comments:

greenezo said...

hey i love the new look esp. the header! sweat deal!

Carol Soules said...

Very nice!!! Like that chandelier too!

Carol Soules said...

Somewhere I have a picture of you from the mid 1980's that looks almost exactly like that little kid in the new header... hammer and all!

Very nice!!!

elarsix said...

super duper Jess! I like it.

Anonymous said...

You know what? I saw the same picture of the same chandelier- and since I ALSO look at Anthropology and Lucky, I have no idea which I saw it either!